Here are the answers to the name game quiz from a couple of weeks ago.
If you want to take the quiz before you read the answers, check out the original post HERE.
Shirtless Nathan Fillion: Cynical ploy for more hits, or Mrrrrrrrowwww: You be the judge.
1. Popeye Doyle: movie The French Connection (Gene Hackman).
2. Travis Bickle: movie Taxi Driver (Robert DeNiro).
3. Sarafina Pekkala: book series His Dark Materials (Philip Pullman).
4. Elinor Dashwood: book and movie Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen).
5. Zaphod Beeblebrox: book, TV show and movie Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
6. Angus Thermopyle: book series The Gap Cycle (Stephen R. Donaldson).
7. George Bailey: movie It's a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart).
8. Malcom Reynolds: television show Firefly (Nathan Fillion).
9. Mad Sweeny: book (and soon to be TV series) American Gods (Neil Gaiman).
10. Salacious B. Crumb: movie Return of the Jedi (Jabba's little ratty puppet friend).
11. Atticus Finch: book and movie To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee).
12. Corky St. Clair: movie Waiting for Guffman (Christopher Guest).
13. Raleigh St. Clair: movie The Royal Tenenbaums (Bill Murray).
14. Jerry Lundegaard: movie Fargo (William H. Macy).
15. Inigo Montoya : book and movie The Princess Bride (Mandy Patinkin).
16. Holly Golightly: book and movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (Audrey Hepburn).
17. Barmy Fotheringay-Phipps (pronounced "Fungy Fipps"): several Jeeves and Wooster books and television episodes (P.G. Wodehouse).
18. Brian Crookshanks: movie Charade (Cary Grant).
19. Archie Leach (this is a famous person's real name and a character name): Cary Grant's real name, and John Cleese's character's name in A Fish Called Wanda.
20. Charlotte Haze: book and movie(s) Lolita (Vladimir Nabokov).